TERMS & CONDITIONS
All cryptocurrencies, including ICO token, MTCX Coin etc. are subject to market risk.
For any/all investments and withdrawals, submitting Know Your Client ("KYC") documents is mandatory.
Investments in MTCX Coin is subject to AML guidelines/clients nationality laws.
1.Further Information on Cryptocurrencies
- In some countries cryptocurrencies are not legal. Money Trade Coin or its representatives do not recommend you to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency and nothing contained here should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency, including ICO token, MTCX Coin etc . Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decision. Money Trade Coin or its representatives will not be held responsible for any of your financial decisions. Invest at your own risk and think wisely before investing.
2.MTCX Coin Disclaimers
The value of ICO token to MTCX Coin will be decided by the company at the time of release.
- The company has the rights to postpone the conversion of digital tokens to Distributed ledger as per their own discretion with a grace period of 365 days.
- To register a new account the minimum deposit limit will be INR 10,000 and INR 2,500 + 18% GST will be the one-time account activation fee. The monthly account maintenance fee will be INR 250 + 18% GST, starting from 1st February.
- The account of the users who are found guilty of performing fraudulent transactions or illegal withdrawals will be ceased without any prior notice.
- All exchange of currency Physical/Banking/Digital are subject to clients Nationality/Countries rulings policies.
- In some countries cryptocurrency may have tax implications, such as value added tax. You must consider whether tax liabilities apply in your country when using cryptocurrency. The users of the Website are solely responsible to calculate and determine what, if any, taxes apply to their cryptocurrency transaction. MTCX or its representatives are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to cryptocurrency transactions.
- In some countries, you aren’t protected by any refund rights, when using cryptocurrency as a means to pay for goods and services. Therefore, unauthorised and erroneous debits from your digital wallet can’t be usually reserved.Acceptance of cryptocurrency by retailers isn’t guaranteed and is based on their discretion or contractual agreement that may cease at any time that too without any prior notice.
- If the company, at any point in time, changes the policy of buying/selling/sending/receiving/trading/exchanging/deposit/withdrawal then the company has the right to reverse/undo/refund/deny/cancel/revoke any transactions or any specific balances to adhere with the updated policy.
The information contained on this site is provided by Money Trade Coin for general guidance. The information is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any consulting, investment, legal or other professional advice or service. Before making any decision which may affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a professional adviser.
- Cryptocurrency is an unregulated digital currency, not issued or guaranteed by a central bank. You should only buy, trade or hold cryptocurrency if you are aware of the risks associated with it.
- The value of cryptocurrency is highly volatile and can easily decrease as well as increase. The cryptocurrency price volatility affects you if you buy it as a means of payment: unlike money paid into a traditional bank in a fiat currency, you can’t be assured that the value of your cryptocurrency funds remains stable.
- Cryptocurrency might be stolen from your ‘digital wallet’. Once you have bought cryptocurrency it is stored in a ‘digital wallet’. Digital wallets have a public key, and a private key or password that allows you to access them. However, digital wallets are not impervious to hackers. Cryptocurrency may be stolen from your wallet, with very little possibility of having it returned. Besides, if you lose the key or password to your digital wallet, your cryptocurrency may be lost forever.
- You must exercise the same caution with your digital wallet as you would do with your conventional wallet. You must not keep large amount of money in it and ensure you keep it safe and secure.
- Money Trade Coin doesn’t guarantee or warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, flawless, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Money Trade Coin reserves the right to make changes to the site and its content at any time and without any prior notice.
- In no event shall Money Trade Coin, or any of its employees be liable for any special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, tort, statute or otherwise, relating to the use of this site or the information contained in it.
- Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. Money Trade Coin doesn’t manage and isn’t responsible for any of these sites or their content.
The information is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding any content, data, materials and/or services provided herein.
Subject to market risks. Be sure before investing in crypto market. Crypto market is not legal in some countries, but by accepting the terms and conditions you hereby agree to abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the company from time to time. Subject to US Law challengeable in US only. By investing in the cryptocurrency market you accept the risk factors involved in the market and you cannot claim any losses or any other means from the company or from the representatives / employees or from the distributors / agents.